BUILDING A HEALTHY CHILD AND THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEM
Discover how the Immune System develops. This intricate process involves the organs, the glandular system, the psychological and the immunological stages of development which must happen in a specific order and at a specific time of life.
- Immune Development – Birth to Puberty
- Endocrine Development – How it Affects Immunity
- What is the difference between Non Specific and Specific Immunity?
- Vaccinations: yes/no? Protocols
- Childhood Diseases, Their Importance & Protocols
BUILDING A HEALTHY CHILD
Learn How Their Immune System Develops
We are going to talk about how the maturation of the human body takes place in relation to the gradual step by step process of the development of the immune system. It happens one phase at a time and incorporates the glandular system, the organs, the psychological and the immunological systems.There are actually six regulatory systems. Tonight we will be talking about the first three and how they develop in relation to the immune system. It takes 25 years for all of these six systems to be completed in their development.
- Lynne Hinton, BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Marlene Marshall, CNP, ROHP/CHCP
- Gilda Rovan, BA, DIHom(Pract), ROHP