Unlike any other course available!
As practitioners, we are seeing an overwhelming wave of cancer cases coming into our clinics.
Course Objectives – This course will enable students to:
- Understand what cancer is and its possible causes
- Understand which dietary and lifestyle strategies increase a person’s risk for cancer development
- Develop and implement cancer preventative strategies
- Understand common medical protocols for a person diagnosed with cancer
- Develop and implement a specific dietary and lifestyle strategy for a person living with cancer
- Work with those who have cancer in the health care role
- Feeling confident with the day-to-day practical aspects of managing cancer cases from the initial crisis and treatment options, full recovery and palliation
- Lynne Hinton BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Alisa Herriman RNCP, ROHP, Cancer Practitioner