DENTAL HEALTH MATTERS
Your Mouth Reveals Your Health
- What secrets can your mouth reveal
- How your teeth and mouth relate to health
- Detrimental effects on the immune system
- Nutritional benefits that reduce the risks
- The mouth and cancer
- Detailed Dietary Plan for reversal
Study from McMaster, reported in the Globe & Mail, 2009, showing the effect of Heavy Metals on Bacteria: This is affecting the biofilm in our mouth as well as in our gut. Toxic antibiotic resistant bacteria are found in all of our waterways. They found that the bacteria in the waterways can swap genes without reproduction. Conclusion: The more heavy metals, the higher number of lethal bacteria that were antibiotic resistant. Is the mercury in dental amalgam the same as the mercury in some types of fish? NO! Other ways to support the body are castor oil packs, excellent for supporting the elimination systems organs, far infrared saunas, dry skin brushing, and drinking lots and lots of water, making sure that the toxins are continually moving out. In your package you have protocols for detoxing the heavy metals.
NOTE: If unhappy with the sound, please try selecting the “settings” icon (⚙) in the bottom right corner of the video screen.
Try changing to a that works best for your operating system.
- Lynne Hinton, BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Marlene Marshall, CNP, ROHP/CHCP
- Gilda Rovan, BA, DIHom(Pract), ROHP