DIABETES 1 & 2
371 Million Worldwide!
- Diabetes is on the rise and progressing rapidly
- Leading cause of blindness, kidney failure, heart attack and stroke
- Learn how to address the root cause
- What hormones are involved
- Learn how to use Supplementation and Biotherapeutic drainage support
- Detailed Dietary Plan for reversal
DIABETES 1 & 2 – Over 371 Million Worldwide
- 1 g of Fat gives you 9Kcal
- 1 g of Carbohydrate gives you 4Kcal
The solution was thought to be ‘save the calories by changing fat for Carbohydrates’. Unfortunately, Carbohydrates only have a satiation effect of about two hours or so. In about an hour and half people are starting to get hungry. If people have a higher percentage of fats and proteins in their meal, they are able to feel fuller three to four times longer and, therefore, consume overall less calories throughout the day. It is not the amount of calories that determines whether the body is overweight and builds fat but the type of food that provides these calories. Carbohydrates, especially those that appear very quickly in the blood, raise insulin levels and cause the hormonal cascade. Rapid breakdown of glucose causes a drop in blood sugar which leads to cravings. This is usually followed by the consumption of an additional carbohydrate triggering another insulin response which is blocking the utilization of the stored fat.
NOTE: If unhappy with the sound, please try selecting the “settings” icon (⚙) in the bottom right corner of the video screen.
Try changing to a that works best for your operating system.
- Lynne Hinton, BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Marlene Marshall, CNP, ROHP/CHCP
- Gilda Rovan, BA, DIHom(Pract), ROHP