IMMUNE HEALTH 101
How to enhance, repair and rebuild with supportive and preventative nutritional and holistic therapy options. A healthy human body is a balanced system that is auto-regulating, self-healing and able to adapt.
- The Immune System – Gut Connection
- Lifestyle & Diet recommendations
- Nutrients & Supplements to support immunity
- Herbal & Homeopathic options
Our Immune System is a process of development through learning. It requires information from the outside to distinguish what is part of us, what belongs to us, and what does not. It learns by receiving information from nutrition, exposure and relationships and through repetition and elimination and provides us with the ability to find our identity and to defend against assaults from the outside world, such as bacteria, virus, parasite and fungal forms. It is passed from mother to child.
NOTE: If unhappy with the sound, please try selecting the “settings” icon (⚙) in the bottom right corner of the video screen.
Try changing to a that works best for your operating system.
- Lynne Hinton, BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Marlene Marshall, CNP, ROHP/CHCP
- Gilda Rovan, BA, DIHom(Pract), ROHP