THE LIVER: PROVIDES OVER 500 VITAL FUNCTIONS
Without the liver we would die within 24 hours!
- How the liver holds the key to detoxification, weight loss and balanced metabolism
- Follow the process by which the liver removes toxic and metabolic wastes
- Conditions and Diseases such as Hepatitis, Fatty Liver, Cirrhosis and Cancer
- An understanding of Laboratory Testing & Analysis – sample tests included
- Suggested protocols include: nutrition, biotherapeutic drainage, homeopathic remedies & supplementation
THE LIVER – Learn about the Key Detoxification Organ
The liver stands between us and very serious degenerative disease. Learn about Medical Tests for the Liver. Great information is available in the handouts. The liver stores our fat soluble vitamins, folate, B12, and minerals such as copper and iron. However, excess accumulation of substances can be harmful. For example, patients with an inherited disease known as Wilson’s Disease cannot secrete copper into bile normally and usually have a low level of copper level binding protein called Ceruloplasmin. Retained copper accumulates in the liver leading to cirrhosis and in the central nervous system resulting in psychiatric symptoms. In ancient Egypt, instead of greeting one another with “Hi, how are you?” they would ask “How is your liver?” They understood how important the liver is to our overall health. So how do we take care of this precious organ? Which clients need liver drainage and support and when should we begin working on the liver? There isn’t a client that walks into our office that doesn’t need kidney and liver drainage. This can move every client towards health with virtually no aggravation, although the process may be slow. Whether the issue is skin, joints, digestion, glands, or anything else, the liver is involved.
NOTE: If unhappy with the sound, please try selecting the “settings” icon (⚙) in the bottom right corner of the video screen.
Try changing to a that works best for your operating system.
- Lynne Hinton, BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Marlene Marshall, CNP, ROHP/CHCP
- Gilda Rovan, BA, DIHom(Pract), ROHP