Facts about Lyme Disease
- An infectious disease – most dangerous when it affects the brain
- Is it sexually transmittable?
- How to access reliable tests for Lyme
- Lyme prevention
- Effective treatment options
- Other diseases that can be caused by Lyme infection: MS, ALS, RA, Autism, Crohn’s, Parkinson’s, CVD
Enjoy the FREE Webinar!
NOTE: If unhappy with the sound, please try selecting the “settings” icon (⚙) in the bottom right corner of the video screen.
Try changing to a that works best for your operating system.
- Helke Ferie
Helke Ferrie is a medical science journalist with a master’s degree in physical anthropology. Her specialty lies in investigative research into ethical issues in medicine and politics of health.
She has authored several books including “Ending Denial: The Lyme Disease Epidemic”.