OSTEOPOROSIS: NOT A CALCIUM DEFICIENCY
What’s holding you up?
- Bone formation and integrity
- The many underlying issues, including hormones
- Warning signs before a break
- Rebuilding the bones with Nutrition, Supplementation, Biotherapeutic Drainage, Tissue Cell Salts and Lifestyle
Osteoporosis is not just A Calcium Deficiency! What is holding you up? Bones are made up of at least a dozen minerals and more. We need to have these minerals all in perfect proportion in order to have healthy bones and healthy bodies. Before we start rebuilding the bone, and adding calcium, magnesium, potassium and all of the other minerals and supplements, we must address the original cause of bone deterioration. Today our systems are assaulted by more toxins than ever before. Toxicity inhibits the body from working effectively. Whatever we can’t eliminate, we store. It is our job to move the body in the direction of healing. That is what we try to do for every client that walks through the door.
NOTE: If unhappy with the sound, please try selecting the “settings” icon (⚙) in the bottom right corner of the video screen.
Try changing to a that works best for your operating system.
- Lynne Hinton, BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Marlene Marshall, CNP, ROHP/CHCP
- Gilda Rovan, BA, DIHom(Pract), ROHP