THE PROSTATE: Powerful Prevention and Natural Options
What every man (and woman) needs to know and why you don’t want to lose it!
- What does the prostate actually do?
- Are you a victim of prostate problems?
- Toxins that affect the prostate.
- The hormonal connections
- Powerful prevention and treatment options
THE PROSTATE – Powerful Prevention and Natural Options
The prostate is a single gland, about the size of a walnut. It consists of 30% muscular tissue and 70% glandular tissue. It encircles the upper part of the urethra, just below the bladder. The bottom of the prostate gland is closely associated with the urinary sphincter which is responsible for controlling urine flow. This explains why changes in urination is usually the first symptom of a Prostate problem. Our Webinar will feature toxins that affect the prostate, the hormonal connections, and powerful prevention and treatment options.
NOTE: If unhappy with the sound, please try selecting the “settings” icon (⚙) in the bottom right corner of the video screen.
Try changing to a that works best for your operating system.
- Lynne Hinton, BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Marlene Marshall, CNP, ROHP/CHCP
- Gilda Rovan, BA, DIHom(Pract), ROHP