THE SKIN: A REFLECTION OF WHAT IS HAPPENING INSIDE THE BODY
Our largest organ
- The three layers and their primary functions as our first line of defence
- Chronic diseases of the skin such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, and Cancer: seeking the underlying issues
- Anti-aging Techniques – How to prevent and reverse skin damage
- Natural Skin Care Products — Good vs Toxic
- Suggested protocols include: nutrition, biotherapeutic drainage, homeopathic remedies & supplementation
The skin is the largest organ in the body comprising about 15% of the body’s weight. The skin is about 70% water, 25% protein and 2% lipids.
Without our skin, we would fall prey to bacteria and perish from water and heat loss. One of the most common reasons why patients see their doctors is due to one of the skin conditions that we will be discussing tonight. Dr Samuel Epstein is a well respected professional in cancer prevention. He is a Professor Emeritus of Occupational Environmental Medicine at the University of Illinois and is an expert on toxins. He is also the Chairman of the Cancer Prevention Coalition. He has authored 270 scientific articles and 15 books on the causes of Cancer. One of his latest books is “Toxic Beauty”, about carcinogens and other toxic ingredients in cosmetics and personal care products. He talks about nano particles used in cosmetics and how the facts about these technologies are being hidden and ignored. In our Webinar, we feature chronic diseases of the skin, anti-aging techniques, natural skin care products suggestions and suggested protocols.
NOTE: If unhappy with the sound, please try selecting the “settings” icon (⚙) in the bottom right corner of the video screen.
Try changing to a that works best for your operating system.
- Lynne Hinton, BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Marlene Marshall, CNP, ROHP/CHCP
- Gilda Rovan, BA, DIHom(Pract), ROHP